Auction Terms & Conditions DAVIS AUCTIONEERS, LP-TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms and conditions apply to all items offered for sale by Davis Auctioneers, LP. This BIDDER CONTRACT is a binding agreement between the bidder and the auctioneers. Bidder agrees that the terms listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them. By registering to bid or placing a bid you acknowledge that you have read and understand and that you agree to be bound by all these terms and conditons.
1. All property is sold "AS IS" and all sales are final. All property is described to the best of our knowledge; however neither we nor our consignor(s) make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to such property as to the workmanship, quality or authenticity. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written shall be a warranty, representation or assumption of liability. All measurements and weights are approximate. Bidders who bid from offsite understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Davis Auctioneers shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it in advertising or on the Internet, but makes no representations. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
2. This auction will feature online internet bidding only. Bidders must be pre-registered with a credit card on file to bid. Bids will be accepted up until 9:00 pm central time Tuesday, December 28, 2010. There is a $5.00 minimum starting bid for all items. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this bidding service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Davis Auctioneers, LP, does not guarantee that its system for placing, receiving, collecting and tabulating bids on Internet auction sales will be available without interruption, error-free or free from other defects. Davis Auctioneers, LP assumes no obligation to ensure that a prospective Buyers bid is received, properly and effectively processed, or accepted. Davis Auctioneers, LP shall not be liable for any technical errors or problems with the internet auction system of this website. If there is an internet failure during bidding, the auction will continue as normal and the item will be sold to the bidder with the highest bid at the conclusion of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Davis Auctioneers or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Davis Auctioneers will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Davis Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
3. All sales are final. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item(s) he/she is bidding on. If unsure, he/she should inquire or refrain from bidding. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor "mistakes".
4. Auctions will be extended by 3 minutes at closing if a bid was placed within the last 60 seconds of the auction. Bid extensions will continue to take place until no further bids are placed during the last 60 seconds of an auction.
5. Buyers are required to pay state and local sales tax unless exempted by law. If exempt, buyers must file a valid Texas Resale Certificate with Davis Auctioneers, LP at: firstname.lastname@example.org before any exemption can be made. Texas residents will be charged 8.25% sales tax, unless exempt.
6. PAYMENT TERMS: We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover Credit cards ONLY. All accounts will be settled and everything must be paid in full at the conclusion of the auction. Your credit card on file will be charged for your purchases plus an 15% Buyers Premium and any applicable taxes immediately following the conclusion of the auction. Successful bidders will be notified by e-mail within 2 business days of the conclusion of the auction. Non-receipt of an emailed invoice does not preclude you from your responsibilities for payment. There will be no sales tax charged for online sales unless you live within the state boundaries of Texas. Texas residents will be charged 8.25% sales tax unless a valid Texas Resale Certificate is provided at registration. Please fax or email copy of certificate to Davis Auctioneers at fax # 877-482-5745 or email: info @davisauctiontx.com. We must have this certificate on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice. A $40.00 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. SHIPPING: Shipping is available for this auction. Purchases will be ready for shipping after your payment has been confirmed. Shipping & handling charges will be the sole responsibility of the bidders The items won by the buyers will be shipped by the USPS using their flat rate boxes. There are 3 sizes available: Small-$4.95, Medium 1-$10.70 and Medium 2-$14.50. We will pack the items as economically as possible, but we will not overstuff the boxes. There will also be an additional charge of $7.00 per box for materials, handling & shipment confirmation. All of these fees will be charged to the credit card we have on file for the buyer. Shipping will take place within 3 days after the close of the auction.
7. We will allow items to be picked up instead of being shipped but these arrangements must be made with the Auction Coordinator prior to the close of the auction. (9:00 pm Tuesday December 28, 2010). Please contact auction personnel at email@example.com or 817-447-9805.
We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise, the time to ask questions is well in advance of the auction. All item or auction specific questions should be directed to: 817-447-9805 or firstname.lastname@example.org. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms